I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow.
- By Edmond Rostand , on Romance
The Love within you is a reflection of your inner beauty. For love is the beauty of the soul.
- By St Augustine , on Romance
You are everything I never knew I always wanted (Movie: Fools rush in)
- By Unattributed Author , on Romance
To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.
- By Anne Sophie Swetchine , on Romance
True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
- By Antoine Saint Exupery , on Romance
...and the story of love is not important - what is important is that one is capable of love. It is perhaps the only glimpse we are permitted of eternity.
- By Helen Hayes , on Romance
I think we dream so we don't have to be away from one another. If we're in each other's dreams, we'll always be together.
- By Hobbes , on Romance
This was love at first sight, love everlasting: a feeling unknown, unhoped for, unexpected-in so far as it could be a matter of conscious awareness; it took entire possession of him, and he understood, with joyous amazement, that this was for life.
- By Thomas Mann , on Romance
Love won't be tampered with, love won't go away. Push it to one side and it creeps to the other.
- By Louise Erdrich , on Romance
Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
- By Jean Pierre Claris De Florian , on Romance