Romantic Quotes - Love Quotes
The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
- By Terence , on Forgiveness
To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was YOU. -Unknown.
- By Unknown , on Forgiveness
He who forgiveth, and is reconciled unto his enemy, shall receive his reward from God; for he loveth not the unjust doers.
- By Koran Sura 42 , on Forgiveness
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. -Mahatma Gandhi.
- By Mahatma Gandhi , on Forgiveness
He who forgiveth, and is reconciled unto his enemy, shall receive his reward from God; for he loveth not the unjust doers. -Koran.
- By Koran , on Forgiveness
I can forgive, but I cannot forget, is only another way of saying, I will not forgive. Forgiveness ought to be like a cancelled note--torn in two, and burned up, so that it never can be shown against one. -Henry Ward Beecher.
- By Henry Ward Beecher , on Forgiveness
Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much. -Oscar Wilde.
- By Oscar Wilde , on Forgiveness
The secret of forgiving everything is to understand nothing. -George Bernard Shaw.
- By George Bernard Shaw , on Forgiveness
Forgiveness is a game only saints play Kabir.
- By Kabir , on Forgiveness
A woman who can't forgive should never have more than a nodding acquaintance with a man.
- By Ed Howe , on Forgiveness