Romantic Quotes - Love Quotes
Only the brave know how to forgive; it is the most refined and generous pitch of virtue human nature can arrive at.
- By Sterne , on Forgiveness
A wise man will make haste to forgive, because he knows the full value of time and will not suffer it to pass away in unnecessary pain.
- By Rambler , on Forgiveness
Forgive thyself little, and others much.
- By Leighton , on Forgiveness
He that cannot forgive others, breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass if he would ever reach heaven; for everyone has need to be forgiven.
- By Lord Herbert , on Forgiveness
Little, vicious minds abound with anger and revenge, and are incapable of feeling the pleasure of forgiving their enemies.
- By Earl Of Chesterfield , on Forgiveness
I believe in the forgiveness of sin and the redemption of ignorance.
- By Adlai Stevenson , on Forgiveness
Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only gives you tense muscles,a headache and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth. Forgiveness gives you back the laughter and the lightness in your life.
- By Joan Lunden , on Forgiveness
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- By Gandhi , on Forgiveness
There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
- By Josh Billings , on Forgiveness
Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
- By Peter Ustinov , on Forgiveness