Romantic Quotes - Love Quotes
Little drops of rain Whisper of the pain Tears of love Lost in the days gone by.
- By Robert Plant , on Love Lost
I hated her now with a hatred more fatal than indifference because it was the other side of love.
- By J August Strindberg , on Love Lost
After all my erstwhile dear, my no longer cherished; Need we say it was not love, just because it perished?
- By Edna St Vincent Millay , on Love Lost
A divorce is like an amputation; you survive, but there's less of you.
- By Margaret Atwood , on Love Lost
If you said good-bye to me tonight, There would still be music left to write.
- By Billy Joel , on Love Lost
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
- By Samuel Butler , on Love Lost
In secret we met - In silence I grieve, That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive. If I should meet thee After long years, How should I greet thee? - With silence and tears.
- By George Gordon Lord Byron , on Love Lost
However often marriage is dissolved, it remains indissoluble. Real divorce, the divorce of heart and nerve and fiber, does not exist, since there is no divorce from memory.
- By Virgilia Peterson , on Love Lost
Had we never loved so kindly, Had we never loved so blindly, Never met - or never parted, We had never been broken-hearted.
- By Robert Burns , on Love Lost
But that intimacy of mutual embarrassment, in which each feels that the other is feeling something, having once existed, its effect is not to be done away with.
- By George Eliot , on Love Lost