Romantic Quotes - Love Quotes
Of all the characters of cruelty, I consider the most despicable the one that cloaks himself in a garb of mercy.
- By Fox , on Relationships
Make no judgments where you have no compassion.
- By Anne McCaffrey , on Relationships
The human contribution is the essential ingredient. It is only in the giving of oneself to others that we truly live.
- By Ethel Percy Andrus , on Relationships
People want riches; they need fulfillment.
- By Robert Conklin , on Relationships
It is through cooperation, rather than conflict, that your greatest successes will be derivedÂ….
- By Ralph Charell , on Relationships
Flow with whatever is happening and let your mind be free. Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.
- By Chuang Tzu , on Relationships
Two monologues do not make a dialogue.
- By Jeff Daly , on Relationships
The falling out of faithful friends, renewing is of love.
- By Richard Edwardes , on Relationships
People are so busy dreaming the American Dream, fantasizing about what they could be or have a right to be, that they're all asleep at the switch. Consequently we are living in the Age of Human Error.
- By Florence King , on Relationships
Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
- By Les Brown , on Relationships