Romantic Quotes - Love Quotes
God could cause us considerable embarrassment by revealing all the secrets of nature to us: we should not know what to do for sheer apathy and boredom.
- By Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe , on Secrets
I usually get my stuff from people who promised somebody else that they would keep it a secret.
- By Walter Winchell , on Secrets
Confession is always weakness. The grave soul keeps its own secrets, and takes its own punishment in silence.
- By Dorothy Dix , on Secrets
Trust him not with your secrets, who, when left alone in your room, turns over your papers.
- By Johann Kaspar Lavater , on Secrets
Tell your friend a lie. If he keeps it secret, then tell him the truth.
- By Portuguese Proverb , on Secrets
How can we accept another to keep our secret if we have been unable to keep it ourselves.
- By Francois De La Rochefoucauld , on Secrets
A secret is like a dove: when it leaves my hand it takes wing.
- By Arabian Proverb , on Secrets
To keep your secret is wisdom; but to expect others to keep it is folly.
- By Samuel Johnson , on Secrets
Three can keep a secret, if two are dead.
- By Benjamin Franklin , on Secrets
Where secrecy reigns, carelessness and ignorance delight to hide while skill loves the light.
- By Daniel C Gelman , on Secrets