Romantic Quotes - Love Quotes
The internal qualities once said to embody manhood- sure footedness, inner strength, confidence of purpose- are merchandised to men to enhance their manliness. What passes for masculinity is being extracted and sold back to men. Literally in the case of Viagra.
- By Susan Faludi , on The Sexes
The idea of masculinity has now been commercialized. Femininity had been commercialized a while ago. But men, in general, have lost what the meaning of what being a man is all about.
- By Unknown , on The Sexes
When a man says it's a silly, childish game, it's probably something his wife can beat him at.
- By Eppersons Law , on The Sexes
A man's as old as he's feeling. A woman as old as she looks.
- By Mortimer Collins , on The Sexes
A woman's always younger than a man of equal years.
- By Elizabeth Barrett Browning , on The Sexes
Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
- By Charlotte Whitton , on The Sexes
Women and cats do as they damned well please, and men and dogs had best learn to live with it.
- By Alan Holbrook , on The Sexes
Men represent the triumph of mind over morals, whereas women represent the triumph of matter over mind.
- By Dorian Gray , on The Sexes
When women hold off from marrying men, we call it independence. When men hold off from marrying women, we call it fear of commitment.
- By Warren Farrell , on The Sexes
Do you know why the Lord withheld the sense of humor from women? So that we may love you instead of laugh at you.
- By Mrs Patrick Campbell , on The Sexes