Romantic Quotes - Love Quotes
When I think of a merry, happy, free young girl -- and look at the ailing, aching state a young wife generally is doomed to -- which you can't deny is the penalty of marriage.
- By Queen Victoria , on Wives
A good wife and health is a mans best wealth.
- By Proverb , on Wives
She is the wind beneath my wings.
- By Bill Cosby , on Wives
Wives are people who feel they don't dance enough.
- By Groucho Marx , on Wives
Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.
- By Dick Van Dyke , on Wives
When a man opens the car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.
- By Prince Philip Edinburgh , on Wives
The great secret of doctors, known only to their wives, but still hidden from the public, is that most things get better by themselves; most things, in fact, are better in the morning.
- By Lewis Thomas , on Wives
If you want to know about a man you can find out an awful lot by looking at who he married.
- By Kirk Douglas , on Wives
He knows little who will tell his wife all he knows.
- By Thomas Fuller , on Wives
An undutiful Daughter will prove an unmanageable Wife.
- By Benjamin Franklin , on Wives